RESTAURANT & DINING
THE TABLE IS SET. THREE TIMES A DAY.
DINING AT THE TIROLERHOF TUX.
FEAST & ENJOY
Finally time to eat. Already time to eat again. Yet another meal. Mmmmmm. But what does ‘eating’ mean when you stay with us? When our guests talk about eating, they’re really talking about feasting. Enchanting the palate. Because they learn through all of their senses that we don’t just cook, we broil, refine and season with the passion, care and attentiveness we ourselves appreciate on the plate. You can taste it, smell it, feel it and above all else enjoy it.
AUTHENTIC CUISINE WITH DEPTH
When authentic people work with authentic products from the region we love, then the dishes that we conjure up will encapsulate everything that a meal should be: authentic cuisine with depth, food that stands out for its taste more than any fancy framing.
Allergies & food intolerances: it goes without saying that we will accommodate any special needs or requests by any guest looking to join us at the table.
DELICACIES FROM EARLY TO LATE
GREET THE MORNING WITH A GOURMET BREAKFAST
from 7:30 – 10:30 am you’ll find everything the morning heart might desire. Our new buffet groans with options, from gourmet rechargers to performance-minded power foods.
Fresh fruits, pressed fruit and vegetable juices, a tea bar, egg specialties from the show kitchen, regional delicacies from Gasser (the town butcher), haymilk products and cheese specialties from the Sennerei Zillertal. There’s also a large healthy corner — with a rotating set of options to ensure you start your day right.
- Fresh fruits and homemade juices
- Vitalbar (where you can make your own juices)
- Tea bar with selected organic teas
- Egg specialties from the show kitchen
- Delicacies from Gasser, the town’s butcher
- Haymilk and cheese specialties from the Zillertal
- Large healthy food corner with rotating themes
A FINE AFTERNOON!
A revitalizing snack from 3-5 pm
After your fun and adventures in the Tux mountains, you’ll return home with a hungry belly. We’ve always got a fine snack waiting, from savory treats to homemade cake.
The atmosphere is relaxed, the kitchen team is passionate. Every dish that leaves their realm has been made with equal parts love and creativity.
- 5-course gourmet menu (options available for each course)
- Alternative: our Sleep Well menu (easy to digest, for a relaxed night of sleep)
- Select the bottle of your fancy from Joggl’s new glass wine bar
- Extensive salad buffet
- Spreads with fresh baked goods
- Regional and international cheeses
- Weekly rotating themes and dessert buffets
- Allergies & food intolerances: it goes without saying that we can accommodate any special needs or desires on the part of our guests.
To bring the evening to a fine conclusion, we recommend a digestif at the Tirol Bar. Happiness can truly be so simple.